SV Pilates offers Pilates based classes in Worcester Park (Surrey).
Pilates is a great full-body workout that aims to improve core strength, flexibility, posture and overall muscle tone.
- Try out a FREE trial class (get in touch via email to book)
- If you enjoyed it, you can then purchase a class card with six classes on it for £60. This card can be purchased via the booking system and is valid forever, so it never expires. It means you only pay for classes you attend.
- The classes are £10 per class with the class card. Booking a one-off class is a more expensive option. Why? Because we know that to get the real benefits of Pilates, you should do at least 6 classes (and then you will be hooked, like me 😉 )
- You then book any class you want to attend via the online booking system and it will automatically deduct the class from your virtual card.
- A little bonus! Ask for your printed class card and tick off the classes as you attend them. After six classes – when your card is full – take it to the Hooky Street Cafe at Malden Manor (Worcester Park) and receive a FREE hot drink!
Due to Covid-19, places have to be booked in advance. We also ask to bring your own mat to reduce the risk of cross contamination. The venue allows for good air circulation and mats will be placed 1.5m to 2m apart.
Information – Book your Pilates class
What to bring
Comfortable clothing, no shoes required as Pilates is practiced on bare feet, bring your own pilates or yoga mat (available from many retailers including Argos).
Book your class
You can book your classes online with our online booking system.
Classes are on every Saturday and the classes are limited to 12 people per class.
All classes are £10 per class with the Class Card (6 x classes)
If you still have an old Class Card with a few classes on, get in touch and we will book you on to the class of your choice.
We offer a free trial for those who are new to our classes. Just get in touch and we will book you on for free, just so you can try it out (we think you’ll love it!) .
Please note that when you book, you will be asked to fill in an online ‘exercise readiness’ form. If you have any other worries about your health or injuries, don’t hesitate to get in touch
Online and in person
Learn the power of breathing consciously to help take control of stress and anxiety, improve breathing issues, energise the body and restore your body’s natural balance.
Book a FREE one-to-one 20min Zoom breathwork session where you will learn the 3-step yogic breathing, which is the basis for most of the different breathing techniques I teach (and use daily) and where we discuss how breathwork can help you improve your overall health.
I also offer a 4 week Breathwork Beginner course which includes 4 x 30 min sessions (online or in person), 20 min of daily breathing homework and a progress report.
Price – £120.
After this 30 day course, you will have mastered the technique and have all the knowledge required to continue your breathwork journey at your own pace.
Get in touch to book your FREE breathing class: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nice to meet you!
Let me quickly introduce myself… my name is Sarah and I’m a qualified fitness and Pilates instructor. I’m also trained as a pre-natal and post-natal fitness instructor and teach regular Pilates classes in the Worcester Park area.
From experience, I know that regular exercise can solve a multitude of problems, from bad backs and weight issues to digestive problems and bad posture.
However, you can’t achieve results overnight, but with a dose of commitment, drive and a good teacher at your side you’re half way there!
And the process should be fun too… there is something so satisfying about emptying your mind and focusing your thoughts on getting the exercise right, while mingling with other similar minded people.
Give it a go – you won’t be disappointed!
If you would like more information or would like to book some sessions, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Contact me on
sarahvrancken@or 07891 828 787.
Registered business address: Kalm HBF | 34 Clarence Street Southend-on-Sea SS1 1BD
Online classes offered on our sister website www.kalmpilates.com
Pilates based classes in Worcester Park (Surrey).